Tuesday 20 February 2018

White Choc & Nut Brownies


So this is a TOTAL cheat recipe. The reason being and don't kill me for being honest but I did not bake the brownie from scratch! I put this together with very little notice of a dinner we were going to the next day so I didn't have many resources to be 'original'. With my pantry stocked up with Betty Crocker's cake and brownie mixes, I had put everything together in my mind first and it definitely delivered on the plate! So keep reading to learn how I assembled this beautiful brownie!

Ingredients

500g packet of Betty Crocker brownie mix (+ ingredients on the box)
200g of Cadbury baking white chocolate chips
120g of Silvered almonds
Handful of chopped macadamia nuts 
Dark chocolate curls/shavings

Method

Follow the method on the brownie packet and fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts into the mixture. Place the brownie mixture in your prepared baking pan and bake for 25-35 minutes.          
                                                                                                                                               
 
Once the brownie has cooled, frost the brownie with the frosting that is included in the packet or you can create your own too! Sprinkle with silvered almonds and dark chocolate curls. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment